“We treat your parent like they are our parent”
Becoming a resident of Magnolia Terrace Senior Living Apartments provides you the security of having long term care services available to you on the same campus should you ever need it in the future. This is all part of the worry-free lifestyle enjoyed by those that reside at Magnolia Terrace.
Sometimes life’s challenges make it too difficult to manage your care on your own. We offer skilled nursing care for times like these. Our experienced staff serves seniors who are coping with acute or chronic illnesses that are too complex for assisted living. Whatever your situation is, our 5-STAR staff will coordinate the many components of your care.
We encourage you to decorate your room with personal belongings to enhance your well-being, while we provide the following services to make your life easier:
- 24 hour healthcare by licensed nurses
- Certified nursing assistants to assist with taking showers/baths, eating, dressing, going to the bathroom or simply walking
- On-site physician visits
- Dietician on staff to ensure a proper diet
- Therapy Services – Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- IV medication administration
- Individualized care plans to meet your physical, mental, and emotional needs
- Wellness Program
- Daily activities to stimulate you both physically and mentally
- Spiritual Services
- Exercise Programs with the goal of you maintaining optimal quality of life
- Outside paved walking trail accessible by wheelchairs
- Outside pavilion and garden areas
- Social services to help with adjustment on other personal issues as they arise
- Beauty/Barber shop services
(Include Image for 5 star)- Check with Gary for specific image or graphic
Learn how long-term care at Oak Hill gives you peace of mind for the future. Because we are community owned, we are committed to getting to know you as an individual. To us, you are an unique person! We take great pride in the skill level of our caregivers who are Oak Hill employees – No Agency Staff.