Get Back to an Active Lifestyle!
If you have had a recent injury, illness or surgery,
Our onsite therapy gym allows you to receive physical, speech and occupational therapy services from a team of therapists who knows what it takes to keep you independent in your senior living apartment. Having a skilled team and the equipment you need all on our campus helps seniors regain their independence and maintain overall wellness.
Therapy is an integral part of your recovery after an illness or injury. Our outpatient therapy staff will work closely with you and your support staff to challenge you to achieve the highest level of independence. If you received therapy during a stay at our skilled nursing facility, Magnolia Terrace allows you to have the same therapists that worked with you during your rehabilitation program to ensure that you have no setbacks in your care from starting over with new staff. When living at Magnolia Terrace Senior Living Apartments, you will benefit from having an onsite gym and still being able to continue your therapy in your apartment to meet your specific needs to maintain independence. This continuity of therapy will help speed up your recovery.
Improving quality of life and achieving overall wellness is the primary goal of our therapy team. The staff members that are part of therapy team do more than help you recover from surgery, illness or injury. They take the time to teach you ways to prevent future injuries and manage the challenges of ongoing conditions to keep you living the active lifestyle you deserve in your Magnolia Terrace Senior Living Apartment.
Other benefits to selecting a senior living community on a campus with an outpatient therapy gym vs. receiving home health therapy alone in a senior living community include:
- Home Health Care therapists did not provide care to you during your short-term rehabilitation stay and are not familiar with your current capabilities.
- Home Health Care (HHC) therapists lack access to treatment options of electrical-stimulation, cold/hot packs, etc.
- HHC is limited with equipment that they can use with you in your senior apartment
- Even though HHC therapists do their best to accommodate your schedule, most of the time they are not able to create a customized schedule for you. Our outpatient therapists, work around your social schedule to make sure that you do not miss out on your favorite activities.
- Our campus has a climate controlled walkway to reach the gym from your senior living apartment, resulting in no need for outside transportation to go to outpatient rehabilitation.
We pride ourselves in getting you back to the activities you love and maintaining your active lifestyle with this comprehensive, continuity of care on our campus.